Bioenergetic therapies are based on the principle that the mind and body are connected and when there is a disturbance in the energy within the body or mind, it creates imbalances.
Bioenergetic therapy further states that physical and mental health affect one another—what goes on in the mind affects the body, and what happens in the body affects the mind.
Based on this mind-body connection, bioenergetic therapy addresses the mind body connection using a variety of therapies based on the individual need. These bioenergetic therapies include a combination of customized services. It can include Reflexology, Biomat, Chakra balancing, Sound Therapy, Detox Foot bath, LED pad, and PEMF (Pulse Electromagnetic Frequency with Terra waves).
Using bioenergetic techniques, Smita has successfully worked with the following conditions:
- Allergies (food, environmental, chemical)
- Chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression
- Digestive issues, cravings, addictions
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck, shoulder, hip, back, & knee pain
- Circulatory issues
- Asthma & other chronic respiratory issues
- PMS, Hormonal issues, Menopause
- Burns & other Injuries
- Lyme Support
- Cancer Support
- Vaccine injuries, autoimmune issues
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Heavy metal and/or mold toxicity
- Cardiovascular issues, kidney, bladder & many more
For more questions please contact Smita Shah at 630-664-1226 or you can book your appointment online.